Don’t cry.

by: G'NA

If all the light of the world is the color of you.
Then my small life will become a gift.
My heart only has one person.
A love that can never come again.
 ** Even if I can’t  see you right now.
      Even if we’re a bit far apart.
      I’m always at the same place.
     So.. don’t  forget me.
     When the longing grows.
     It will hurt to death.
     But because we have our memories.
     Don’t  cry.

Even if my heart stops and rusts.
It’s love that will never change.
                I believe it’s not a useless wish.
                I’m waiting for miracles.
                 After the seasons travel far and wide.
                 And the flower petals bloom and wither.
                My heart will stay in the same place.
                So.. don’t  forget me.
                Even if my tears blind me.
                To the point where I can’t see anything.
                But because we have our memories.

Don’t  cry

Komentar

Postingan Populer